Ayan Infotech are looking for a Business Analyst for a long term contract job opportunity in Darwin, NT.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Business Analyst
Location: Darwin, NT
Type: Contract 12 months (with possible 2 x 12-month extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive skills and experience as a Business Analyst, including experience in requirements gathering, business process analysis/modelling and information analysis/modelling, planning, design, testing and system integration, using industry standard techniques in a complex business environment.
- Experience mapping business requirements and processes to the functionality of a product whilst identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Experience in managing information requirements in line with approved record keeping and information management policies, and including traceability of business requirements.
- High level analytical skills and organizational skills with good attention to detail and ability to think laterally and conceptually.
- Highly effective client liaison, change management and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative environment with high performing teams with high priority deliverables under tight timeframes, and balancing competing priorities.
- Experience in end to end delivery of major business systems.
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Visio and the usual office tools such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook (e-mail), proficient in the use of JIRA and SharePoint or ability to quickly acquire.
- Experience identifying and analysing complex legislative and / or regulatory requirements applicable to an environment or process.
- High level social and written/spoken English skills with ability to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders, including ability to translate complex analytical and technical information into clear and meaningful terms.
- Experience in business process model and notation (BPMN) 2.0 standard or similar.
- Experience working in Government.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.