AYAN InfoTech is looking for Business Analyst (DOC & Process SME) to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Business Analyst (DOC & Process SME / Payments & Billing)
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
- As a Business Analyst, you are responsible for supporting project teams in terms of research and background information.
- You are expected to elicit and detail the client requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modeling, case analysis, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis, data modeling, and object modeling.
- You are expected to documents the results of analysis activities using appropriate templates or tools.
- Minimum work experience: 3 - 5 YEARS and should have Knowledge of Payments & Billing (OR) Doc & process SME.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.