AYAN InfoTech is looking for Business Analyst (Insurance/ Finance domain) to join an exciting project based in Brisbane (Open for anywhere in Australia). The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Business Analyst (Insurance/ Finance domain)
Location: Brisbane (Open for anywhere in Australia)
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a business/system analyst role (Mandatory)
- Good knowledge of Insurance/ Finance domain ( specifically P&C Insurance Policy and Claims area )
- Must have prior experience in Data Analysis, Data Mapping (source-to-target) and writing Data transformation tools
- Familiarity with any ETL tool will be added advantage
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and provide innovative solutions or alternatives to meet those requirements.
- Project lifecycle experience (mandatory)
- Experience in finance projects and understanding of the related functional aspects (mandatory)
- Exposure to Financial Reporting into Oracle - desirable
- Knowledge of Oracle FAH / Accounting Sub-ledgers - desirable
- Track record of working in a fast-paced collaborative cross-functional environment (desired)
- Proficiency in working with distributed teams (desired)
- Strong internal consultation, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Advanced facilitation and workshop skills
- Ability for both 'technical speak' and 'business speak' and able to translate one to another.
- Advanced problem solving & troubleshooting skills; business research and analytical skills.
- Strong SQL, Data Analysis and Data Profiling skills
- Understanding of Agile development practices.
- Knowledge and experience of JIRA (Desired)\
- Brisbane location preferred, else Sydney/Melbourne is also fine to consider.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.