AYAN InfoTech is looking for Business Analyst (Superannuation) to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Business Analyst (Superannuation)
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
- Produce end to end business process maps, opportunities to standardise and improve process maturity to support business design and new business
- Apply knowledge of Customer Sales and Service best practice to analyse detailed requirements to ensure the solution design that meets the business needs
- Produce cohesive and consistent detailed business solution designs in collaboration with the broader Customer Marketplace and Technology teams to support delivery of strategic goals/initiatives for current Superannuation projects
- Facilitate business and technology design workshops in agile, waterfall and hybrid settings
- Establish and document business rules, acceptance criteria and other information to support detailed design to satisfy the business requirements.
- Produce well-written documents that explain business and technology problems, insights and solutions at different levels of detail so that they are suitable for different scenarios and types of reader
- Produce and collaboratively refine user stories, journey maps, wireframes/UI prototypes and other artifacts to define and communicate solutions that meet stated business need
- Extensive experience working in Agile environments
- 4 yrs + previous proven history within an organisation focused on Superannuation products and services.
- Demonstrable working on Target Operating Models
- Proficient facilitation skills, confidence in delivering complex workshops
- Strong Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Process mapping experience and qualifications
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and use your own initiative, on a fast-paced project
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.