Ayan Infotech is recruiting three 6-month contract positions for a C# Integration Developer (GCP) in Melbourne or Sydney, CBD.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will allow the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
Skills and experience needed:
- Self-starter and ability to work collaboratively in a highly autonomous squad team environment delivering value & wins
- Ability to take initiative and apply creativity in solving technical challenges
- Excellent debugging and analysis skills
- Extensive experience in C#, .Net 6, .Net Core or .Net Framework, REST APIs, JSON and XML
- In-depth experience with SQL Server and multi-tier applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of agile culture and the role of a Developer in an agile squad
- Knowledge of automated test frameworks, unit testing and test-driven development
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
Nice to have:
- Cucumber, Specflow or any other Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) framework
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes and Cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Web based UI framework experience - ASP.Net MVC, Angular, React etc
- Experience with production deployments, server maintenance activities and working on applications in a High Availability (99.999% uptime) environment
- Good understanding and experience of DevOps and CI/CD best practices
- Experience with Git, GitHub and the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo)
- Message Queue and Event Broker experience - Solace, WebSphere, Rabbit MQ, etc
This will be a hybrid work model. Contract is ongoing with strong potential for extension.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.