AYAN InfoTech is looking for C/C++& RTOS Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: C/C++ & RTOS Developer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years' experience in embedded firmware development with languages C/C++ and RTOS
- Extensive experience in working with firmware architecture, design, development and testing
- Deep knowledge and experience with lifecycle management tools such as JIRA and source-control tools such as Git, BitBucket
- Demonstrated track record of significant development work on commercial products with solid understanding of industry best practises
- Exposure to Agile development processes and principles
- Bachelor's degree or higher qualified in computer science, engineering or related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with devices with constrained battery and computing power
- Knowledge of IoT protocols such as MQTT, CoAP, LwM2M, etc. and wireless IoT technologies such as NB-IoT, LTE Cat-M1, WiFi, BLE, NFC, etc.
- Strong knowledge of device and firmware security architectures and principles
- Experience with device power management and measurements
- Experience in hardware design
- Knowledge and experience with edge computing, ML/AI
- JIRA, Atlassian suite
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.