AYAN InfoTech is looking for Citrix Administrator to join an exciting project based in Brisbane. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Citrix Administrator
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Citrix Administration with both XenApp and XenDektop with multiple sites and farms
- Strong knowledge in Citrix backend infrastructure troubleshooting of Citrix Presentation Server XenApp and Xendesktop
- Must have an extensive working experience with Citrix Provisioning Services 7.x (PVS) in a VDI environment.
- Have performed Citrix upgrade and farm migration from planning through implementation
- Hands on experience and In depth knowledge in Windows Server 2008R2 2012 and 2012R2 2016 and very good performance bench marking troubleshooting skills
- Expert on multiple versions of Citrix and strong experience of Citrix Secure gateway Web Interface NetScaler
- Strong understanding of Load Manager Resource manager and installation manager Publishing applications in Citrix and application virtualization using AppSense and or Microsoft App V
- Hands on experience Updating Master Images, update machines in MCS
- Citrix Patch Management and policies configuration Strong knowledge in configuring Roaming profiles and Streaming profile configuration
- Experience in Citrix Deployment (Citrix App Hosting and Streaming)
- Good understanding on App-V environment
- Exposure & experience in deploying and troubleshooting applications across all the platforms (Win 7/10/Server & VDI's)s
- Excellent process knowledge and lifecycle of the packaging & deployment
- Participate in testing and successful deployment of software to all applicable supported platforms.
- Good knowledge on Wintel (DFS, Storage, Networking, AD).
- Knowledge on SQL, WQL, WMI, PowerShell & VB Scripting
- Experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management process
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.