AYAN InfoTech is looking for Citrix Administrator to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Citrix Administrator
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Citrix 6+ years of experience implementing and administering mission critical enterprise class virtualized systems
- Expert knowledge of Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop 7.X Management / understanding of Architectural Design and expertise in troubleshooting
- Expert knowledge of XenDesktop image creation and updating
- Expert knowledge of Citrix NetScaler Management and Troubleshooting
- Must have experience in large, highly available enterprise class virtualized environments consisting of 2000+ end users
- Expert knowledge of Windows Server Operating System 2016, 2019 and Windows 10 Working knowledge and experience with UCS based server platforms
- Working knowledge and experience HCI (VxRail) based server platforms
- Ability to manage projects within area of technical responsibilities and to multi-task several mission critical tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.