Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for 2 * Cloud Infra Engineer with Azure experience to join the Infrastructure Ops team and are responsible for managing building and managing hybrid cloud + infreastructure envirionment.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Cloud (Azure) Infra Engineers
Type: Contract (6 months +)
No of positions: 2
Required Skills and Experience:
- Designs, installs, configures, and automates various cloud services
- Performs operational engineering for activities which include platform upgrades, server patching, monitoring, backup, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Provides periodic off-hours on-call support for production and development environments.
- Works closely with a team of architects, engineers, and developers to create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Ensure system performanace and Cloud/infrastructure uptime/SLA.
- Ensure all system patches are updated, coordinate and work along with Release/Envirionment and Change manager for timely patch updates and any schedule maintenance.
- Contributes to troubleshooting of production issues related to wide range of server and network topics.
- Lead and coordinate daily operational support.
- Minimum of 8 years of related professional experience
- 3 years technical support including Microsoft Azure or AWS or GCP and VMWare systems design and implementation
- Experience in backup and disaster recovery processes (tools like Veeam Software & CommVault, Azure Backup services)
- Experience in Patching and Monitoring
- Experience supporting Windows and Linux systems running in Azure
- Experience with Azure/AWS/GCP/VMWare
- Experience with PowerShell/Ansible/CI&CD tools
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.