AYAN InfoTech is looking for Cloud Data Engineer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Cloud Data Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 to 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with data warehouse tools: GCP BigQuery, GCP BigData, Dataflow, Teradata, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Data Build Tool (DBT), Airflow, Google Cloud Composer, Google Cloud PubSub, etc.
- Experience with GCP cloud services: Primarily BigQuery, Kubernetes, Cloud Function, Cloud Composer, PubSub etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Terraform etc.
- Experience with CICD pipeline and workflow management tools: GitHub Enterprise, Cloud Build, Codefresh etc.
- Experience with Data Analytics and Visualization Tools: Tableau BI Tool (OnPrem and SaaS), Data Analytics Workbench (DAW), Visual Data Studio etc.
- GCP Data Engineer certification will be an added advantage.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.