Ayan InfoTech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Cloud Engineer for a contract role in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Job Location: Melbourne
Duration: 3 Months+ Extension
Primary Skills: Azure Cloud, DevOps Governance Automation
Secondary Skills: CI/CD Deployment Pipelines
- Experience in administration of Azure cloud environment
- Experience in implementations in hybrid and pure cloud environments
- Experience with monitoring using Azure
- Ability to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
- Ability to select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Ability to create scripts and automatization for DevOps process and cloud automation.
- 6 - 8 years' experience
- Drive to learn about and continually adapt to a very challenging, dynamic environment
- Cloud infrastructure, network and security automation
- Azure Resource Manager templates
- Azure Role Based Access Control
- Azure monitoring and alerting
- Azure IaaS and PaaS hybrid cloud private networking
- Bash, Python
- Windows Operating Systems
- Linux Operating Systems (Redhat, CentOS)
- Jenkins, Ansible
- Azure or other public cloud REST API
- Azure Policies
- Azure Blueprints
- Azure Automation Runbooks
- Azure Functions
- Azure DevOps
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.