Ayan Infotech is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist for a long term contract job opportunity in Canberra.
All applicants must be Australian Citizens with a minimum of NV1 security clearance,
Title: Cloud Infrastructure Specialist
Type: Contract (12 months + possible extension) - Remote Working available
RFQ Closes on: 06/ May/ 2020 (10 AM local time)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expert public, private and hybrid cloud computing experience
- Experience in architecting solutions hosted on Cloud technology including: AWS, Azure, Openstack or VMWare
- Experience building and supporting automation using container technologies and deployment pipelines with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and/or CloudFoundry
- Sound understanding of networking, security and content distribution
- Sound experience in non-SQL based technologies such as; MongoDB, ELK, Splunk
- Experience working in an environment employing DevSecOps principles, methodologies and culture
- Sound skills in automating and running cloud infrastructure
- Sound experience in driving CI/CD and automation in cloud solutions
- Excellent analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Linux or Windows administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise, Ubuntu or Debian). Experience using Ansible configuration management and working with git repositories
- Exposure to VMware vCenter and working with various VMware technologies.
- Application development background, with source control, unit testing and deployment configuration experience
- Experience configuring and administering Splunk or ELK installations
- Able to write SELinux policies
- Experience leading or managing highly technical teams to achieve business outcomes under pressure
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent tasks with competing demands
- High attention to detail with solid documentation skills and good client communication skills
All applicants must complete the selection criteria. We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.
Due to the nature of the work involved, we will be able to consider only Australian Citizens with a minimum of NV1 security clearance.