Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for a Cloud Migration Senior Project Manager to join a very fast paced dynamic team in Sydney for a long term contract job opportunity.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Cloud Migration Senior Project Manager
Type: Contract (6 months +)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 15+ years project management experience in complex infrastructure projects working for Tier 1 companies with strong methodologies:
- Managed 50-100 resources + 3rd party vendor resources
- Budgets up to $1m labour cost
- 3+ years experience with AWS migrations (Rehost, Reshape, Reinstall) migrating APRA Extreme Inherent Risk applications from private / on prem cloud to AWS public cloud
- 5+ years working in large technology transformation programs reporting to Program Managers running $20-50m programs. Willing and able to align to program standards
- 3+ years banking industry experience.
- Strong MS Project Scheduling (i.e. Work break down structures, Critical path analysis). Used to working with master schedulers
- Good understanding of JIRA and Confluence. Able to work with Scrum Masters responsible for updating JIRA
- Very strong directive command and control leadership style
- Comfortable with bring structure to ambiguity, if it does not exist today
- Strong problem solving skills
- Delegates to and manages direct reports, rather than getting into the details to produce work products/deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (i.e. Is able to summarise status, issues, risks well for weekly status reports)
- Strong practitioner in PMI Best Practice Project Management Standards (i.e. Not just an implementer who gets things done)
- This is not a Program Manager or Program Director role. Candidate will be managing a project team in the trenches.
- High work ethic
- Able to work weekends for migration production cutovers, where required
- PMI PMP, mandatory
- Prince2 practitioner, mandatory
- Scrum Master, optional
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials, optional
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.