Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Cloud Security Architect for a long term contract role in Parramatta.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Cloud Security Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience around End to End cloud security design for private /Public/Hybrid cloud implementation (AWS/Azure)
- Must have experience around Design of security controls, product best fit analysis to ensure end to end security covering different faucets of architecture e.g. Layered security, Zoning, Integration aspects, API, Endpoint security, Data security, Compliance and regulations, Threat intelligence, Threat exposure &incident management aspects for the cloud deployments
- Experience on Infrastructure Security Products design and deployment experience for cloud environments like (AWS- Security Groups, NACL, AWS WAF, Inspector, cloud front, cloud watch, Lambda, RDS, Shield, Cloud Config , Key management, IAM etc. and for Azure - NSG, WAF, Azure API management, Azure security center, Akamai DDoS, Storage security, IAM, etc.) is must
- Experience around Application risk profiling, Application security assessment for cloud migration
- Hands-on experience in the technical deployment, configuration, integration, support, and administration of security technologies (e.g. Firewalls, IPS, DDoS, SIEM, WAF, Endpoint etc.) for cloud environment is must.
- Experience around creating and audit of security best practices and implementation of security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements
- Experience around Open stack, VMware, Hypervisor & MS full stack for Private cloud security etc.
- Must have knowledge and experience around ITIL or Key process-oriented domains like incident management, configuration management, change management, problem management etc.
- Should have done security assessment against NIST Frameworks, Cloud security Alliance etc.
- Should have good understanding of compliance regulatory requirement like PCI DSS, HIPPA, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- Strong stakeholder management - especially 3rd party management, senior business stakeholders (CxO),
- Possible certification requirements are:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cloud Architect Certification from AWS and Azure
- Or relevant security certifications
Contact: 02 9412 4178 or 0451374738 for more details.