AYAN InfoTech is looking for Cloud Security Architect to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Cloud Security Architect
Contract Duration: 3+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
Experience & Skills required:
- Responsible for developing technical, strategic and operational documents and diagrams
- Implementations in hybrid and pure cloud environments
- Manage competing priorities in a professional manner
- Define patterns for data validation, verify routines for data validation through source code review, statics and dynamic analysis.
- Create scripts and automatization for secure dev ops process and automatic security testing.
- Create the program for training and awareness in security coding.
- Create and maintain the secure development for Client.
- Cloud Security (Mandatory)
- Cloud Automation (Mandatory)
- AWS , Jenkins (added)
- CI/CD, Kubernetes (added)
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details and confidential discussion about the role.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.