Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Cloud Solution Designer for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Cloud Solution Designer
Type: Contract (12 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree or tertiary education in Technology
- 5+ plus of analysis and design experience on complex projects
- 10+ years of experience in IT delivery
- Experience across the software development life-cycle, including highlevel
- estimation and business case development
- Exposure to AWS and Azure preferable.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Restful APIs definition
- Exposure to Micro Services, Kafka, EC2, RDS, No SQL, Kong, OAuth
- Provide specialist advice to the business regarding issues in the application of technology to enhance business performance Collaborate with product leads, analysts, and developers to meet the organisational strategic objectives.
- Develop high-level and functional design documents Provide input to designs across a range of projects and the various technologies and ensure application components align with business and architectural standards/ principles.
- Undertake problem diagnosis and analyse and design production fixes and minor enhancements
- Assist the Solution Design Lead to provide a component framework for design and development across multiple projects and within individual projects
- Provide inputs to detailed design work. Ensure designs are prepared in accordance with standards and guidelines
- In conjunction with Architects and Solutions Design Leads, ensure developed components fit cohesively within the enterprise architecture
- Contribute to the maintenance of a central knowledge repository for design models, development standards, tips and techniques for tools, building components, test plans, test scripts and project deliverables
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of data models supporting the designs/deliverables
- Contribute to strategic database design, development and deployment supporting projects/deliverables
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.