AYAN InfoTech is looking for Core Java Architect to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Core Java Architect
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Production implementation level experience in large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, SOA WebServices (SOAP and REST) and strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL, Service Orchestration, Spring MVC and JSON.
- Well practiced on Change management and Configuration management processes.
- Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns
- Hands on knowledge on Powershell & Python scripting.
- Good understanding of Repository and Build Tools, GitHub, Bamboo , BitBucket
- Good to have the Automated deployment tools knowledge - uDeploy, Jenkins
- Good to have understanding of Docker, AWS
- Have ability to understand and design complex deployment solutions
- Able to drive & coach Junior to mid-level experience team on technical grounds.
- Technically strong and have smart troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of documentation i.e. Test cases, design, functional & technical requirements, service support, deployment guide etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with client.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.