AYAN InfoTech is looking for Core Java Developer (AWS + DevOps) to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Core Java Developer (AWS + DevOps)
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Candidate should have experience in General Insurance domain ( if not, should have extensive background in other areas in Financial services domain with good understanding of General Insurance concepts and terminology )
- Core Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Apache Camel (Mandatory)
- Should have experience in working with AWS Cloud - understanding of Cloud architecture, experience in configuration in AWS
- Should have good knowledge and working experience in DevOps - building using Maven, CI/CD using Jenkins , code versioning tools like GIT
- As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.