Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Cyber Analyst - Fixed Wireless for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Cyber Analyst - Fixed Wireless || Melbourne
Location: Melbourne CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
Monitoring and detection of threats (including malicious code) by ensuring appropriate system logs, tools, processes and reporting mechanisms are in place, as well as utilising industry threat monitoring systems.
Manage relationships and networks of information to collect and analyse relevant tactical information and to communicate to stakeholders as needed regarding threats as they develop.
Apply threat information to in place security measures in order to assess vulnerabilities and recommend vulnerability mitigation strategies.
Work closely with the Incident Response, Security Delivery and Security Compliance leads to share information and build a strong ecosystem for defending organisation's information resources.
- 3+ years hands-on IT experience within a large organisation.
- Specialized knowledge of security-related concepts, practices and technologies for infrastructure and Fixed Wireless / Mobile
- In depth understanding and knowledge on security frameworks like Mitre ATTACK and NIST CSF.
- Hands on knowledge on writing detections to comply to the Security frameworks ( Mitre /NIST)
- Technical knowledge of logging systems and analysis tools (including Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) and forensic tools)
- Technical knowledge of enterprise level security platforms, including: Networking technologies, Firewall technologies, Web Application Firewall technologies, data leakage, anti-malware, IDS/IPS and packet capture technologies.
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure and application vulnerability assessment tools and a conceptual knowledge of Secure Software Development Lifecycles and common application vulnerability classes (i.e. OWASP top ten).
- Knowledge and commercial experience with Linux, Unix, Windows, mobile technologies and cloud technologies.
- Knowledge and commercial experience with security incident management tools.
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience and skills with scripting and programming languages (e.g. Python, PHP, Powershell, Java).
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.