AYAN InfoTech is looking for D365 F&O Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: D365 F&O Developer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Mode: Contract / Fixed Term Contract.
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 End-to-end full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics 365 Operations/Dynamics AX 2012 solutions
- Experience on Dynamics 365 Operations integration and development
- Experience in Leading team & managing operations
- Demonstrates strong coding skill using Dynamics AX X++ and its related technologies/tools.
- Experienced in AX 2012 and latest releases of D365 Operations
- Workflow, Integration- AIF, WCF Experience, Power Apps, D365 Mobile Apps
- Delivers high quality X++ code with defined quality standards and guidelines
- Knowledge on Installation and configuration
- Strong Knowledge of Messaging, Customization and Integration
- Perform technical trouble shooting and provide technical support to customer
- Strong experience in X++/SSRS/AIF/DIXF
- Experience in deployment and migration using AX tools and techniques such as
- Experience in customization and engineering projects work experience is must.
- Knowledge on SSAS and SSIS is preferred.
- Experience in report development- SSRS
- Experience in preparing Technical Design Document, Solution Architecture, Deployment, Operations guides, Readiness Plans
- Post-live Technical training and Technical support
- Assist in the design of AX configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements
- Engage in discussions with functional consultants
- Ensures no deadlines of projects are slipped and takes ownership for given deadlines
- Expected to be flexible with time and capable of working in a Process oriented environment
- Exposure to TFS Online / VSO
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Good in co-ordination with cross group / cross teams
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall Delivery Models. Good understanding of Scrum & ITIL principles.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.