Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Data Analysis Lead for a long term contract role in Sydney CBD.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Data Analysis Lead
Location: Sydney CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of business and technical metadata, data lineage and data models and methods to document this metadata for both technical and business users
- A basic understanding of ETL concepts
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse group of both business and technical resources
- Strong analytical skills and good SQL knowledge
The responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with IT & Business counterparts to update data models, Business glossaries and defining the relationship with data
- Maintain & update metadata requirements.
- Assist in documenting source to target data mapping, transformations & controls.
- Maintain & support business glossaries & technical metadata on metadata repository.
- Assist in creating procedures & workflows to support metadata management & usage on metadata repository.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.