AYAN InfoTech is looking for Data Analytics Consultant to join an exciting project based in Perth. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Data Analytics Consultant
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with senior data and analytics customer stakeholders.
- Support business development by partnering with our key client partners and lead the data, analytics and consulting pursuits .
- Proactive opportunity identification, proposal development and presentation, and contributions to technical Solutions.
- Act as an data and analytics SME with internal and external clients using strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Have end-to-end management and delivery of data analytics projects - from requirements gathering, ideation, POC / MVP to execution and delivery.
- Lead and support data and analytics delivery teams.
- Demonstrated skills in defining data and analytics strategy, roadmap on AWS environment preferably in Energy sector
- Understanding of data management in a complex ecosystems spanning data warehouse, business intelligence, big data, data governance, data pipeline & ingestion technologies (both traditional and modern)
- Demonstrated ability to coach customer and customer stakeholders to help implement data strategies and provide thought leadership
- 15 + years of data engineering, analytics systems consulting, design, development and deployment experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
- Proactive understanding and articulation of business requirements and render them as prototype systems with quick turnaround time.
- Strong Track record of implementing Cloud based Datawarehouse such as AWS Redshift and big data technologies
- Deep understanding of Data Ingestion, Data transformations underlying technologies such as Spark (Python/Scala) ,Glue/EMR, Athena, Batch, Lambda and DynamoDB
- Deep understanding of Data DevOps, data governance, catalogue and reporting framework and technologies
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.