AYAN InfoTech is looking for Data Architect / Sr. Data Analyst to join an exciting project based in Brisbane. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Data Architect / Sr. Data Analyst
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 9+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Over 10 years of software development experience and demonstrable architecture experience in a large organization
- Minimum 2 end to end implementation experience for large organization with massive data sets
- Define data architecture, roadmap and implementation plan partnering with customer's CDO
- Analyze latest Data technology trends and bring in best practices for defining the implementation roadmap
- Architect, design and implement complex data applications and solutions
- Demonstrate thought leadership and best practices during the course of engagement
- Ability to consult and interact with senior data stakeholders in the customer organization
- Hands-on experience in Data analysis, strong database skills in Oracle database.
- Prior experience and good knowledge in P&C Insurance domain
- Prior experience in projects related to Regulatory requirements and good understanding of Financial regulations
- Experience in IFRS-17 or other financial reporting activity will be added advantage
- Working with cross-functional teams and in an onsite - offshore model
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.