AYAN InfoTech is looking for Data Center Network Architect to join an exciting project based in Brisbane. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Data Center Network Architect
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
Required Skills & Experience: - Design Expertise
- Expertise in Datacenter network design and implementation on traditional , SDN technologies Public Cloud
- Experience in designing, assessment on Network Data centre.
- Expertise in planning and designing DC transformation and migration methods
- Expertise in preparing high quality HLD and LLD design documents
- Identifying cross functional dependencies
- Experience in sequencing the activities, scheduling the tasks and preparing project plan.
- Experience in planning and conducting vigorous datacenter network tests and generating a detailed test reports
- Design, Solution, Build and Deployment Experience on below Advanced technologies
> Hierarchical/Extended Datacenter networks
> DR solutions (Logical DC networks)
> Cisco , VMware .
> Load balancing (F5, Citrix NetScaler, Cisco ACE)
> Wan optimization (Riverbed and Cisco)
> DNS/DHCP/IPAM (InfoBlock)
> Proxy solutions
- Strong knowledge and expertise in developing a datacenter solution using ACI
- Good knowledge on public cloud datacenter solution using AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Experience in Express route on Public Cloud.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in developing a datacenter solution using Microsoft AZURE
- Experience in integrating 3rd party virtual appliances in SDN
- Expertise in Virtualization such as VMWare, Microsoft Hyper V etc.
- Good knowledge in routing and switching.
- Experience in implementing advance NEXUS OS features
- Expertise in Implementing and troubleshooting Load balancers
- Expertise in Implementing and troubleshooting WAN Optimizers
- Good knowledge in Security environment, such as Firewalls, Proxy servers, SSL offloading, VPNs etc.
- Detailed knowledge in implementing essential services for DC, such as DNS/DHCP/NTP and IPAM
- Good knowledge in SDN (ACI/NSX)
- Good knowledge in WAN, MPLS and Internet technologies
- Good knowledge in cloud (Public, private and hybrid)
- Performing routine tests on an assigned system and reporting results.
- Should be able to work in stringent timelines.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.