Ayan Infotech has and urgent and immediate requirement for a Data Governance Consultant for a long term contract in Adelaide.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Data Governance Consultant
Location: Adelaide CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Facilitate discussion with data stakeholders on data governance processes, workflows, policies, procedures, and other artefacts.
- Ability to develop, capture, and communicate knowledge of operational practices and requirements
- Develop deep understandings of why operational differences exist, what is needed to drive efficient workflow, and how users of all types need to consume information and make decisions
- Creatively frame customer's problem & generate hypotheses to answer customer's problem
- Use clear logic to design and sanity check findings
- Demonstrate understanding of client problem and need analysis
- Perform accurate analysis of situations and data availability
- Creates clear documentation of discussions, ideas, and final concepts
- Develops well-thought out and clear communication of data/metric definitions