Ayan Infotech are looking for a Data Migration Lead for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Data Migration Lead
Location: Sydney (Work from office mostly)
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Liaison with business to understand the data needs for various projects/programs and develop a data migration strategy
- Design Data Migration methodology and project documentation
- Investigate data quality, transformation, and lineage issues and come up with a mechanism to handle those
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Guide, help and mentor junior team members to accomplish their day to day goals and objectives
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data basis business needs
- Very strong in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures for developing data migration pipelines
- Proficient in using ADF and other Azure tools for data ingestions, transformation and load
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse.
- 10+ years of experience in Databases, Data warehouses and ETL
- Experience in data governance related skills e.g. data quality, data profiling, and transformation is a plus
- Knowledge of Pega tool and its internal storage mechanisms a big plus
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.