Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Database Architect for a long term contract role in Sydney.
Applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Database Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + ongoing) - Long term cloud migration program
Must have experience:
- Experience in database design and implementation.
- Experience in database migration on AWS Cloud.
- 10-12 years of overall ICT experience.
- Skillsets required: DBaaS (Oracle), Oracle 12C/18C with FarSync,HA,Design, implementation
- Migration experince. MSSQL 2012,2016,2017 with HA,Postgress/MYSQL experience.
- Perform database assessment & Prepare assessment report.
- Design the target database environment and prepare HLD & LLD documents in Hybrid cloud.
- Build the target database environment with automation /Scripting.
- Prepare migration strategy for critical and non-critical database workload to AWS.
- Interface among different technical operation groups
- Perform the migration from On-prem to Cloud & Colo location.
- Handover the database operation to BAU team.
- Provide post migration warranty support.
- DevOps,CI/CD with automated release & deploy with blue print & model creation with Ansible tower
- Responsible for database weekly and monthly reportsreview with project manager
- Database design and Implementation for Oracle 12C,18C, MSSQL 2012,2017
- Build and Create Database Instances.
- Perform database migration from On-prem to Cloud.
- Implementation of backup/recovery procedures
- Implementation of database monitoring.
- Participate in change management meetings and present/get approval for required changes
- Oracle RAC, Data Guard Implementation.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Primarily role is to prepare Oracle databases HLD & LLD design document.
- Build and Implement the Oracle database in Target Cloud environment.
- Migrate the database from On-Prem to AWS Cloud.
- Must have performed large Oracle database migration projects.
- Must have Oracle database migration experience in AWS Cloud.