Ayan Infotech are looking for a Database Security Consultant for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
The project is for a global IT Services company implementing this program for a large scale Bank (one of the big 4s).
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Database Security Consultant
Type: Contract (6-12 months +)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assess the existing Infosec requirements around database security
- Map the controls to technology controls that are currently in place
- Identify gaps
- Create a framework for securing databases that are spinned off on AWS and GCP
- Overall experience of 8-10 years with Data security and specifically database security
- Awareness of database security on Cloud like : encryption , key management, data activity monitoring, data masking, data discovery and classification
- Understanding of the use of cloud database security controls on AWS and GCP cloud
- Experience of atleast 5-6 years with database administration on premise and on cloud.
- DB encryption, Data masking, AWS KMS, GCP KMS, AWS data anonymisation
- Data activity monitoring using Guardium, Imperva , SQL Data discovery and classification
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.