AYAN InfoTech is looking for Datacenter Network Administrator to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Datacenter Network Administrator
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Handling critical incidents in the Datacenter Network
- Perform various project related tasks.
- Deploying resources in Azure.
- Troubleshooting connectivity issues with in cloud and on premise.
- Follow ITIL process for all operations i.e. IM/RM/Changes using ServiceNow.
- Participate in project meetings and provide status updates.
- 7 years' minimum experience in an enterprise level LAN/WAN data center environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Cisco Routing & Switching at a minimum of CCNP level.
- Experience in Cisco Nexus platform, Code upgrades, troubleshooting in VDC, VPC environment.
- Experience in deploying Azure infrastructure (i.e. Networking).
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco ACI SDN solution.
- Experience with hybrid Datacenter environments and Datacenter infrastructure.
- Experience in Checkpoint Firewall administration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Python scripting for network automation
- Experience in F5 load balancers configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of NMS like SolarWinds.
- Knowledge of Agile & Devops.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.