AYAN InfoTech is looking for DataStage Developers to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Role: DataStage Developer
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with possible extensions
Required Skills & Experience:
- Mandatory Skills: IBM Data Replication (CDC)
- Optional Skills: PL-SQL, Unix Commands, Control-M
- Good Knowledge on Datawarehouse concepts and handling Database like Oracle SQL, Sybase, MS SQL
- Good knowledge in Utility domain concepts.
- Experience with defining and following Agile/Scrum project methodology.
- Candidate must have thorough knowledge on the technical stack and they should be able to debug the existing code and do enhancements / improvements.
- Prepares and maintains documentation, including procedures, system specifications, technical documentation, computer training materials and user manuals
- Knowledge on Devops CI/CD is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to learn AWS/Azure and new concepts especially on Big Data over the period and must have willingness to share the knowledge across the team.
- Excellent communications skills.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.