AYAN InfoTech is looking for Datastage Support Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Role: Datastage Support Consultant
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with possible extensions
Experience: 3+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Should have experience on latest version of DataStage IBM Infosphere Information Server 11.7 version complete suite installation and configuration in Linux environment
- Should have strong knowledge on UNIX commands and operating system
- Configuration of different Database connections like SQL, DB2, Oracle.
- Should have knowledge on Datastage Projects creations, permissions issues, Users Creation and assigning required roles in all environments.
- Should have knowledge on Datastage Designer, and Director Tools for Monitoring, Import / Export, Environment Variables update/added, etc for various ETL jobs.
- DataStage Server Stopping & Starting, as well WAS Services.
- Knowledge on Datastage fix Packs and Service packs in servers as well as Clients.
- Should have knowledge on LDAP Configuration in WAS for DataStage.
- Knowledge on troubleshooting, debugging and experienced in version upgrades & Setting up new data stage environment and data migration.
- Should have knowledge on Promotion of ETL jobs and scripts from one environment to another.
- Should have knowledge on Maintain ownership of release activities which interact with Datastage ETL projects
- Ability to Coordinate with UNIX administrator Team during server patching activities and server related issues. Coordinate with different DBA teams during Database patching activities and Database related issues.
- Should be able to extend support to Development team on various activities, job failure, issue, troubleshooting, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Configuration of Load Balancer and SSL certificates in application servers.
- Perform health check of all DataStage environments on daily basis.
- Work closely with IBM tech support on PMR to resolve the issues.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.