AYAN InfoTech is looking for Dell Boomi Intergration Architect to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Dell Boomi Intergration Architect
Contract Duration: 4 Months
Experience: 10+ Years
- The ideal candidate will have a total IT experience of 10 years in any cloud-based enterprise integration tools BizTalk Mulesoft Apigee with proven experience in solutioning multiple Integration Projects
- The candidate should have more than 5 years of experience working in Dell Boomi Atmosphere iPaaS building SOAP REST Services and API Management
- Minimum 4 Go Live Boomi Implementations- Familiar with different connectors and should have worked hands on Dell Boomi no theory only candidates.
- Experience in setting up Integration platform (using Dell Boomi) and implement full integration projects involving on premise and Cloud applications.
- Define architecture considerations for non-functional requirements including Scalability Availability Security and Performance Experience in integrations to systems like SAP ECC Meter Data Management Applications Analytics Platform Integrations B2B Social Integration Salesforce Etc.
- Help promote, implement, and educate teams and customers on topics related to integration and API-based initiatives, architectures, and industry trends
- Maintain strong hands-on skills with the Boomi Platform and stay current on Boomi products, strategies, and best practices
- Engage on client projects as a trusted advisor and architect to address client questions, make architecture recommendations, educate client team, and support the delivery team on the project
- Assist with solution planning for new clients and translate business requirements into a technical approach that utilizes strong design and development patterns and frameworks
- Apply API-led connectivity concepts to business initiatives to help organizations achieve goals with APIs
- Oversee all phases of the development life cycle on client engagements, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support
- Follow good practices and project guidelines in all cases including the use of source code control, automated testing and deployment approaches, test-case-based development, and proper documentation practices
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.