Ayan Infotech are looking for a DevOps Admin for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: DevOps Admin
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
Profile: AWS Cloud Operations/Admin, DevOps - Operations, JIRA and Confluence Admin.
Skill Sets Required: Linux admin, DevOps- Operations, AWS admin, JIRA and Confluence Admin.
DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Puppet, Packer, Gitlab, Cloud formation, Bash scripting, Python and Groovy good to have.
JIRA and Confluence application:
- Managing application ALM with application upgrades and plugin upgrades.
- BAU for JIRA and Confluence applications.
- User access management.
- Project creation in JIRA and space creations in Confluence.
- Troubleshooting for access related issues for JIRA boards/projects and Confluence spaces/pages issues.
- Maintain the application availability with app performance.
- Incident/Change/problem management for this JIRA and Confluence platform.
- Installation of new plugins on the platform.
- JIRA customization for templates/workflows.
- Non prod refresh with latest prod data- AWS infra setup.
- On call 24*7 for prod application support.
AWS Cloud Operations, DevOps- Operations:
- Managing the AWS accounts for PROD/Non PROD/Dev environment.
- Doing monthly application release by creating new application stacks.
- Baking the application AMI every month, doing the builds, test them and deploy in prod with change.
- CICD administration and update the code whenever required during the app upgrade and bugfixes in prod.
- Vulnerability management for all these aws accounts including application vulnerability management.
- Linux instance manual patching monthly.
- Creating new Jenkins job when required for application related task automation
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.