Ayan Infotech are looking for multiple DevOps Consultants (with Ansible exp) for long term contract job opportunities in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: DevOps Consultant
Location: Sydney (Bella Vista)
Type: Contract (6 months + contract to hire or long term contract)
Required Skills and Experience:
- As a Cloud DevOps expert, your key focus will be Design, Implementation, Configuration and Development of the CICD solutions by using various cloud automation tools (Terraform, Azure DevOps, Ansible, etc) . Strong attention to detail is a must, as is the ability to think outside the box. Working with internal and external partners, you will manage and improve existing CICD Tools, build new services and work closely with the support teams to ensure new services are transitioned to operations, stabilized & follow through service improvements.
- Experience of building a range of Services in a Cloud Service provider (ideally GCP and Azure)
- Expert understanding of DevOps and Automation principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
- Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
- Excellent skills in at least one of the following: Terraform, Jenkins, Chef, Shell Scripting, Python, Azure Devops
- Experienced in full automation and configuration management using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation, Azure devops
- Demonstrable Cloud service provider experience (ideally GCP and Azure) - infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Storage, SDN (VPC and XPN)
- Demonstrable experience of Linux administration and scripting preferably Red Hat
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) tools such as Azure Devops, Jenkins etc.
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, Powershell, Shell script
- Automation scripting (using scripting languages such as Terraform, Ansible etc.)
- Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.