AYAN InfoTech is looking for DevOps Engineer & Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: DevOps Engineer & Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a cloud environment - AWS
- Hands-on experience in AWS services S3, AWS Lambda, Athena, Step functions, AWS Glue, AWS DynamoDB (AWS Serverless Technologies)
- Understanding about ETL Pipeline.
- Should be capable of Requirement gathering.
- Experience in Big Data Technologies - e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc
- Experience of MPP (Massive Parallel Processing) databases helpful - e.g. Teradata, Netezza
- Challenges involved in Big Data - large table sizes (e.g. depth/width), even distribution of data
- Experience of programming- SQL, Python, Pyspark
- Data Modelling experience/awareness - Third Normal Form, Dimensional Modelling
- Data Pipelining skills - Data blending, etc
- Visualisation experience - Tableau, PBI, etc
- Data Management experience - e.g. Data Quality, Security, etc
- Development/Delivery methodologies - Agile, SDLC.
- Experience working in a geographically disparate team.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.