AYAN InfoTech is looking for DevOps Engineer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne & Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Melbourne & Sydney
Contract Duration: 6 to 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years DevOps experience in enterprise environment.
- JAVA Programming skill.
- Proven experience with DevOps CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, SonarQube and Checkmarx.
- Strong technical in configuration management using Ansible.
- Strong technical in orchestration as code (CloudFormation, Terraform, packer and vagrant).
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to automate using Jenkin pipeline and Jenkins Template Engine.
- Manage data encryption at rest and transit and key management systems (HSM, KMS).
- Continuous improvement of the deployment and configuration process, aiming for a secure always-on service.
- Strong system troubleshooting and problem-solving skill.
- Proven experience of rolling out Cloud based (AWS, Azure, GCP) services/tools to support and enable our develop and support teams to iterate and apply fixes faster, while introducing controls to increase the quality of those iterations.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.