Ayan Infotech has multiple requirements for DevOps Engineers for contract job opportunities in Brisbane.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Initially Work From Home, later work in Brisbane CBD.
Title: DevOps Engineers
Location: Brisbane CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extension)
- Minimum of 3 years systems engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience of automating system and script testing using TDD or similar.
- Experience with automating system maintenance and deployments using tools like Ansible and scripting languages will be highly regarded.
- Experience with using source control tools such as git to maintain code and configuration, continuous integration tools particularly Jenkins and pipelines as code.
- Experiencing developing and supporting Java web applications and webservices; particularly Tomcat hosted servlets.
- Experience supporting high availability production systems.
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS) is favorable.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task & think proactively.
- Being a proactive, enthusiastic team player, results oriented and committed to quality management.
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills and a customer service focus within a high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience within an IT focused business environment, with exposure to multi-vendor collaboration and partnership.
- Solid understanding of customer facing applications.
- Strong analytical and design thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team framework, and in varying customer environments.
- Strong time management, workload management and organizational skills.
Must have skills:
- Thorough knowledge of DevOps
- Demonstrated experience using an Agile approach.
- Knowledge of Change and release management processes and procedures.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.