Ayan Infotech has an urgent need for an Director, Strategic Accounts, to take up an exciting full-time position that is purely remote based.
Our client is a leading global organisation with turnover in the billions. An above-market salary is on offer as well as an annual bonus with other perks.
This high-profile position is responsible for helping large strategic clients drive the most value from their existing SAP and/or Oracle solutions by representing the client's business goals across lines of business and geographies. This position will play a key role in the development and delivery of programs that drive overall value and satisfaction for clients. This role reports into the Director, Global Client Engagement - APAC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive proactive client management for large strategic clients.
- Assure excellent client satisfaction through regular client interactions to build loyalty, create advocacy, ensure renewals and expand the support footprint within the client account.
- Ensure client retention and to help secure the annual support renewal. Includes developing retention strategy, retention content including ROI models and proposals and driving retention sales execution.
- Identify and develop executive relationships and leverage these relationships for executive references, marketing assets, and analyst interviews/events.
- Provide ongoing proactive client management through regular business reviews, executive engagement, and regular client communications.
- Single point of accountability, for non-technical issues, to provide improved coordination of all resources from onboarding through entire customer lifecycle relationship.
- Assist with pre-sales as the expert on the client experience. Provide pre-sales expertise on the client onboarding process, ongoing client management and client communications.
- Understand client's business goals and technology strategy as it impacts the systems supports. Help clients drive the most value from their current solutions by providing strategies to help them remain on their existing application releases for as long as it makes sense for their business.
- Create account plans, retention strategies and conduct regular reviews with client to secure current client intelligence. Maintain up-to-date client information in Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Manage the overall onboarding process. Lead the process and manage internal teams and their execution. Establish executive relationships, drive client communications and build foundation for long term client retention.
- Secure client sales and marketing referenceability, drive client participation in select marketing programs, events, interviews, etc.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
· Additional job-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree/MBA a plus
- Sydney, NSW or Melbourne, VIC
- 10+ or more years in high tech client relationship management focused on all facets of service delivery, such as developing & delivering strategies to ensure client success and satisfaction.
- Developed & leverage successful C-level relationships by providing strategic guidance and direction to clients in effort to identify opportunities to further expand footprint within client.
- Proven record of accomplishment in conceiving and delivering new client loyalty strategies and programs that have a significant impact on client retention.
- Knowledge of the software support market ,specifically as it pertains to SAP and/or Oracle Application solutions.
- Foundational understanding of the Application implementation process and/or upgrade software experience a plus.
- Proven track record in helping clients leverage their IT solutions to meet business goals
- Driving high client satisfaction rates with client engagement and personal communication strategies.
- Beneficial to have been responsible for client renewals and increasing size of client services footprint.
- Experience in facilitating a consulting sales/services sales cycle, or support sales is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer technology strategy to identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794