Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a
Drupal Technical Architect for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Drupal Technical Architect
Type: Contract (6-12 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven enterprise level Drupal experience (4+ years) within a fast paced, client focused and commercial environment.
- An exceptional and consultative communication style, with astute diagnostic skills and the ability to conduct client needs analysis.
- Experience of scoping, defining and delivering technical solutions for large scale Drupal projects.
- Proven experience of building, leading and architecting enterprise level Drupal applications.
- Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks, including custom module development.
- Strong experience of web solutions architecture, with exposure to Drupal API systems and hooks from major Drupal core systems.
- Cloud exposure and Acquia Cloud design/ configuration and development. Acquia Certifications, Lightning, Lift, Cohesion and Site factory desired
- PHP and associated frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Zend etc.
- Associated Database design and implementation
- Good understanding of API and third party application integration, web services,
- Good in collaboration and communication and interfacing with client and project stake holders.
- A professional and inquisitive demeanour, able to engage clients and forge commercial relationships within a face paced technically focused environment.
- Strong attention to detail, with a strategic and forward planning thought process.
- Able to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to partner with internal/external key stakeholders and negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes.
- A methodical approach to solving problems, strong project management skills.
- A passion for the web, open source development and for helping Acquia to continue to build a hot and growing global start-up.
- Seeks to identify, analyze and solve problems systematically rather than solely by intuition or instinct. Looks for root causes, not just symptoms of the problem. Weighs pros and cons of actions. Differentiates when to or when not to escalate issues.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to team and colleagues.
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with direct interaction with enterprise level clients preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience with other CMS technologies and/or open-source technologies is a plus
- A degree level education (preferably within a computer science, technical or business field) or equivalent experience.
- Wider commercial knowledge or experience of digital media, open source or drupal technology industry (including an appreciation of the industry structure, operating practices, business functionalities and competitive landscape).
Leadership Skills and additional abilities:
- Understands how their function contributes to the strategic direction of the business and makes valuable contributions.
- Solves problems effectively by gathering insight from key stakeholders to ensure that they have all of the information they need for accurate analysis and consideration, involving them and supporting them in the right balance.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.