AYAN InfoTech is looking for Drupal Technical Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Drupal Technical Architect
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven enterprise level Drupal experience (4+ years) within a fast paced, client focused and commercial environment.
- An exceptional and consultative communication style, with astute diagnostic skills and the ability to conduct client needs analysis.
- Experience of scoping, defining and delivering technical solutions for large scale Drupal projects.
- Proven experience of building, leading and architecting enterprise level Drupal applications.
- Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks, including custom module development.
- Strong experience of web solutions architecture, with exposure to Drupal API systems and hooks from major Drupal core systems.
- Cloud exposure and Acquia Cloud design/ configuration and development. Acquia Certifications, Lightning, Lift, Cohesion and Site factory desired
- PHP and associated frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Zend etc.
- Associated Database design and implementation
- Good understanding of API and third party application integration, web services,
- Good in collaboration and communication and interfacing with client and project stake holders.
- A professional and inquisitive demeanour, able to engage clients and forge commercial relationships within a face paced technically focused environment.
- Strong attention to detail, with a strategic and forward planning thought process.
- Able to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to partner with internal/external key stakeholders and negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes.
- A methodical approach to solving problems, strong project management skills.
- A passion for the web, open source development and for helping Acquia to continue to build a hot and growing global start-up.
- Seeks to identify, analyze and solve problems systematically rather than solely by intuition or instinct.
- Looks for root causes, not just symptoms of the problem. Weighs pros and cons of actions. Differentiates when to or when not to escalate issues.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to team and colleagues.
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.