Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a DWH Architect for a long term contract job opportunity in Brisbane.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: DWH Architect
Type: Contract (6 months + long term)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in computing or engineering related discipline or equivalent experience in Insurance or Financial Services experience
- Experience with regulatory programmes of work
- Data Warehouse and platforms experience
- Familiarity with architecture frameworks, methodologies and end to end data applications using/including and not limited to: Data Warehousing, Data Platforms, Data Streaming & API's, TOGAF, Archimatem, Data Modelling, Amazon Web Services, IBM Db2, IBM DataStage, IBM IDR.
- A minimum of 5 years in an architecture role and 10 years in technology related role.
- Responsible and accountable for producing the Solution Architecture design and data modelling utilising prescribed templates, methodologies and tools.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring that Solution Architecture designs (including data models) are submitted and progress via the prescribed governance process through to approval in a timely manner aligned with project prescribed timelines.
- Participates in planning, dependency identification and management as well as estimation with Project Managers.
- Leads Work Breakdown identification utilising Architecture designs as input, leads Work Breakdown identification and workshops.
- Ensure that solutions are delivered with the appropriate levels of technical quality attributes - performance, scalability, availability, security, modifiability, supportability, reusability, sociability.
- Review designs to ensure their adherence to strategy and or conceptual solutions, while considering business pragmatism and cost
- Strong industry knowledge of trends and how to innovatively apply them to shape and build out solutions
- Strong consulting and business analysis skills
- Ability to influence management decisions across organisational boundaries
- Provide technical leadership to multi-disciplinary teams for end-to-end solutions by ensuring all facets of the design are integrated into an architecturally compliant implementation
- Utilize Agile & LEAN methodologies where appropriate
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.