AYAN InfoTech is looking for DWH Data Analyst to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: DWH Data Analyst
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Overall 8 years of experience Technical Data Analysts.
- Business Tech Analysts, who will be required to write DETAILED BRD/Func Specs for Data Mart / DataWarehouse in the area of Fin Crime, ANZ x, etc.
- Expected to have Database systems (SQL and NoSQL) experience.
- Expected to have Data warehousing solutions.
- Have experience on Data Virtualisation solutions.
- Experience on ETL tools.
- Understanding of the ETL(Data Intg.), DataWarehouse, Databses (SQL, NoSQL) will be required.
- It's nice to have Banking domain (Risk, Fin Crime) exp in DAAI space.
- Knowledge on Machine learning.
- Experience of Data APIs.
- Understanding the basics of distributed systems.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Having Cloud experience (GCP, AWS, etc).
- Additionally, it's nice to have Cloud DW (BigQuery, Synapse, Redshift), ML exposure too. Ability to assess, handle large volume/variety of data (Big Data) will be useful too
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Providing the company with design ideas and schematics.
- Expect to drive the team and meeting with customer.
- Should be capable of working independently and contributing in stand up meetings with customer teams.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.