Ayan Infotech is in need of an End User Computing (EUC) Desktop Support Engineer, with a focus on Mobile Device Management, in Townsville, Queensland. This is an initial fixed term contract until the end of the year with the view to move into permanent employment. This position is directly with the end client who have an extensive global reach and operations across Australia.
This position is ideal for those candidates who embrace technical challenges and enjoy working with exciting and emerging technologies. In addition, excellent customer service, communications and professional demeanor is expected.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 4 years IT Desktop Support experience
- Familiarity with Mobile devices and smartphones to support users with basic issues - Airwatch, IoS and Microsoft Intunes
- Experience in Windows System Administration (eg Active Directory, PKI, Exchange Servers etc)
- Experience with level 1 and level 2 support
- Effective in interpersonal communication and problem solving
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Independent, accountable and take ownership
- Able to manage multiple deadlines - self-starter, able to prioritize appropriately
- Positive, resourceful, creative and detail-oriented
Attractive salary on offer, relevant to experience.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794