Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an Enterprise Architect Office 365 - Sharepoint for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Enterprise Architect Office 365 - Sharepoint
Type: Contract (6 months to start with, may extend)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for the Office 365 engagements involving Online Services enablement and data migration to enterprise clients.
- End-to-End responsibility for implementing Office 365 services for customers involving Onboarding, Application Development, Content Migrations and Manage Services across all Office 365 stacks.
- Lead Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Implementation and Migration for Office 365 SharePoint Online, Office 365 - Exchange Online, Office 365 - Skype for Business, MS Teams, Planner, Voice, Project Web Site, Yammer, One Drive and other applications for Large Enterprises.
- Defines solutions strategies and roadmaps for Office 365 services working closely with Customer Senior Leadership
- Responsible for coordination of architecture solutions to meet senior level expectations at both client and/or partners.
- Defines programs and roadmaps of all Office 365 solutions/projects aligned to established priorities and project schedules covering Office 365 SharePoint Online, , Office 365 - Exchange Online, Office 365 - Skype for Business, Office 365 - SharePoint online, Yammer and others
- Develop business case based on requirement assessment and existing infrastructure or Provide Technology inputs for business cases and
- Establish relevant frameworks and guidelines for various Architecture exercises
- Leads risk management and quality share
- Interact with management & working with the respective teams
- Lead Solution mapping by effectively converting Business Requirement into creative solution architecture.
- Review and Approve the low level design document and configuration parameters for all sub tracks
Skills and Experience
- 10+ Years of Strong experience in leading Enterprise O365 Tenant to Tenant Migrations (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, MS Teams, Planner, Project Web Site, MS Teams), Content and Email Migrations and Consolidation projects
- Very Good Knowledge & Experience in SharePoint Migrations and Design and Development experience in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2019 and Office 365 services
- Should have an understanding on Single Sign On service using Microsoft ADFS
- Experience in using Microsoft Native migration tool for data migration from on-premise to Office 365 environment
- Experience in Metalogix, Sharegate, Apps4Migrator, FluentBook, Quest On Demand and other third party products for Content Migration
- Should have knowledge and understand other Messaging service products available in the market
- Experience in designing and implementing complete end to end Messaging environment.
- Trend Based Consultation Services, Capacity planning /forecasting
- Performance analysis, Optimization and Tuning, Future upgrade and Migration strategy
- Backup and restore of exchange servers databases, Setting Disaster recovery policy
- Performing restoration drills, Analysis of backup and restore logs
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills including excellent documentation skills
- Demonstrates thought leadership in topics in the architect community
- Deliver clear and comprehensive reports, documentation and instructions
- Effectively manages teams and enterprise architecture strategy across a program
- Conduct chief technical design authority and chief architect review
- Microsoft Certification MCSE, MCSA or any other relevant certification will do.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.