Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for an Enterprise Cloud Architect for a long term contract job opportunity in Parramatta.
We are looking for candidates who have full work rights in Australia for this position.
Title: Enterprise Cloud Architect
Type: Contract (6 months to start with, will extend)
The Enterprise Cloud Architect will work with the program delivery team to plan, design and execute the migration of multiple and complex mission critical applications to AWS public cloud.
Foundation skills to help you succeed in this role:
- A degree in software engineering
- 3 to 5 years' experience as a software engineer, programmer or developer
- 3+ years' experience as a solutions designer
- 2+ years' experience as an enterprise architect and at least 1 year as a cloud architect
- Hands on experience designing and implementing automation, orchestration and cloud management tools in a large complex enterprise using CI/CD tools such as Ansible, Jenkins CloudBees, JFrog Artifactory, BitBucket, XL Release, XL Deploy, TerraForm or similar
- Exposure to Java, .Net, Oracle Databases, Oracle forms, IBM App Connect Enterprise (ACE), IBM Infosphere, Docker containers and ServiceNOW discovery, service catalogue and integration
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, SDLC and DevOps process, principles and methodologies
- TOGAF, AWS certifications or similar
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing and promoting an end to end view of the target enterprise architecture
- The ability to simplify and communicate complex technical concepts to senior business stakeholders with clarity
- Accountable for an integrated hybrid architecture including network connectivity, security, scalability, redundancy, disaster recovery and business continuity across private datacenters and public cloud.
Contact: 0451374738 for more details.