AYAN InfoTech is looking for Environment Support / DevOps Engineer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Environment Support / DevOps Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10+years of experience in Non-prod / Test Environment Management / Application support
- Good understanding of integrations with MQ, Connect Direct, APIs etc..
- Proficiency with at least one/two scripting language (ex-shell, python) with a solid understanding of concepts.
- 4+ years with DevOps tools (Ex: Openshift, BAMBOO)
- Strong Knowledge in DevOps & Agile concepts
- Scripting -PowerShell, shell, python
- Orchestrator -Bamboo, uDeploy,
- Containers -Dockers, LCX, Openshift
- Monitoring -Splunk, Zabbix, NewRelic
- Env/OS -Unix & Linux
- Good Experience in Environment Builds/ Deployments and monitoring & Maintenance
- Good exposure to planning, tracking and risk assessments / management.
- Solid experience in DevOps Latest trend tools and experience in working on the same.
- Experience in working with internal and external partners
- Understanding of CIM, Data power etc.. middleware layer components
Good to have:
- JIRA, Confluence
- JAVA, Control-M
- Functional and Non -Functional tool skills (preferably TOSCA, Load/win runner and any
- service virtualization toolset -LISA, OSV)
- DB Skills -Basic administration
- Versioning -Bitbucket, GitHub
- Repo - Artefactory
- Network - DNS, http/s, SMTP, SMS
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.