Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 6-month contract opportunity for an Environments Manager with strong experience across software engineering and DevOps.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will allow the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
Role and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on Non-Production Environment Management requests and Implement solution to facilitate Test Data Management.
- Develops expertise in Software Configuration Management Tools, Software Engineering Environment configuration.
- Contributes to / develops good practice in Software Engineering techniques.
- Applies productivity improvement techniques within the Software Architecture strategy.
- Deliver environments on agreed timelines by meeting scrum teams' business and technical requirements.
- Facilitate an effective and collaborative team environment, build strong relationships, coordinate resolution of technically complex problems and issues, and resolve interpersonal conflicts
- Technical Solutions Design
- Provide hands on contribution to develop and implement CICD solution as per ME need.
- Develop, deliver and stabilize NPE, Test Data Management and CICD enablement processes in agreement with ME business priority.
- Monitor and track progress against milestones, and agreed deadlines.
- Manage environment access to ensure the integrity of the environment is not compromised
- Manage the delivery of change across all in-scope managed environments
- Ensure the versions of software in all in-scope managed environments are known at any point in time.
- Facilitate test data management and environment automation for scrum teams.
- Monitor the changes in NPE and TDM requirements and periodically perform data and Environment clean-up & maintenance.
- Business Knowledge
- Having depth understanding of the business and business processes.
- Knows how business processes are integrated and their dependency upon / relations with ICT applications.
A highly competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794