AYAN InfoTech is looking for Forgerock Engineers to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Forgerock Engineers
Mode: Permanent Position
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- A passion for radically simplifying customer focused identity and access management
- Knowledge and practical experience designing and development in ForgeRock
- Experience in modern development practices and languages such as: Java, Go, NodeJS,
- Experience with CIAM and API-based design/deployment highly desirableForgerock, Ping and Okta, progressive development of platforms from Oracle, CA etc
- Design, implement, triage and diagnose defects/issues across the Platform
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches
- Ability to use open source technologies and tools
- Experience in implementing OAUTH/OpenID Connect/SAML 2.0 flows
- Experience in extending the ForgeRock / Oracle / CA / SAILPoint AM /Open AM for customizations.
- Experience in HA installations of ForgeRock / Oracle / CA / SAILPoint AM / Open stack.
- Experience in design & implementation of ForgeRock/Oracle/CA/SAILPoint AM/Open IAM products
- Experience in configuration of Authentication Nodes, OAUTH/OIDC provider & client configurations, Gateway route configurations & Directory Services management & configurations.
- Good and effective written and oral communication
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.