AYAN InfoTech is looking for ForgeRock Identity Manager / Platform Engineer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: ForgeRock Identity Manager / Platform Engineer
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hands-On development experience with ForgeRock (Identity Manager, Access Manager, Identity Gateway, Directory Server, etc) from a Project Delivery point of view.
- Must have development experience in various programming languages like Java, Groovy, Java script & shell scripting.
- Spring boot API & Python experience also desirable though not required.
- Knowledge of other IAM Products like Oracle (OIM, OAM etc) also desirable though not required.
- Understanding of SSO concepts around Federation and Token exchange and the related standards such as OAUTH, OPENID CONNECT, SAML and others.
- Good understanding of OpenShift, docker, containerisation, developing automation scripts, CI/CD Process.
- Exposure of handling large and complex Cloud (AWS)/On-Prem based environments.
- Understanding of, and experience in Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Experience in producing / consuming Rest APIs.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure (OS, Middleware, DB, networking etc.)
- Experience with any of the following products desirable: -
- Axway API Gateway
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache Tomcat
- Stash, Jenkins, Git, Jira, BitBucket
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.