AYAN InfoTech is looking for Fullstack Java Enterprise Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Fullstack Java Enterprise Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Help building the perfect CI/CD pipeline allowing developers to push their changes to production with high confidence
- Maintain application support processes and monitor support request delivery for quality and conformance to agreed procedures.
- Ensure that incidents and requests are handled according to agreed procedure, and that documentation of supported components is available and in an appropriate form for those providing support
- Act in the role of Subject Matter Expert, Analyst or Developer as required
- Provide input to the development of business solutions, providing estimates and specifications to ensure best outcome for our stakeholders
- Document and perform complex deployment and environment configuration activities related to support fixes, enhancements and new development
- Provide timely and effective advice on progress in meeting service and solution deliverables expectations
- Conform to security quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department
- Utilise Agile principles and practices in everything that you do
- Work with the team to deliver on projects to meet delivery milestones
- Raise and support risks and defects in accordance with Agile principles
- Always be on the lookout to implement automation of infrastructure setup, deployments and reporting
- Always be on the lookout for opportunities to innovate and automate
Key job requirements:
- A minimum 7 years' experience as a software developer, that is Enterprise Integration patterns, and Application development
- Experience developing or supporting high availability production systems is highly desirable
- AWS CloudFormation experience
- Broad and proven experience as a full-stack software developer, in particularly with Java 8 skill, REST APIs, Relational Database
- Knowledge of Containerisation and Orchestration such as Kubernetes/ OpenShift
- Experience with automation using: Jenkins, Ansible, CloudFormation, Python
- Experience with system monitoring: Splunk, New Relic, Dynatrace
- Good Communication skills, oral and written.
- Experience working within Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working in the financial or insurance services industry
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.